August 26, 2017

Events in the world

May 6, 2010
Oh Lord who I love so much, Jesus who loves me more, may Mason, if willing guide me now on current events in the world...

Shine most often, knowledge brings up that which is well intended for thee to share. Make way to the wonders of such magical times such as these that wander through the end with matches, which need imagery to seek always. Throw aside that made for beliefs for uncertain moments that come. Manage less fears for that which must play out for greater good. Seems less in tune for which is already bringing poorer results than anticipated along route designed when world was only knowing of singular manner.
Sense that which one shouldn't live to see without a willpower. Take mention that love and grace coming with all branches. Enabled with point, Shakespeare illustrates much passion.
Blessings a joy to give with all in mind tonight.      
                                                                               Mason
Sense that which one shouldn't live to see without a willpower: I know what this means and I will probably die before the worst arrives. Fine with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment