July 22, 2016

'06 Am I safe?

Jan 30, 2006
Lord who I love so much, Jesus who loves me more may the Guides reveal themselves and safety....

Subservient maiden of the North let us guide you well. Make shift, no request of other means. Losen well, flexible ways trying to see into one's life. Make havoc dominate, bruise unnecessary. Join forces with love to bare one's burden. Don't look back shining star. Be free from burdens cares. Knotch well. lock times envy no one but loss, strategy mentioned well when a prophet before, you'll know what is meant by time. Listen, grasp a care. Sound, break loose again. Succeed well. Dominate self well. Tony will return but fourth in line. Don't wait for bus or round bend, just go where needs be. Lesson casual linger and beat the dusk or mention well told. Time is essence for the narrow plague or sorrow. Be it not for you though, we assure. In cases like this understood well, pattern is aligned not broken. Important soul journ one like many wise times known assure. Love, bless and be whole, make ways around all.
Shine like a star, blessed as you are. Tell all you can to all you can. Friends now spend blessings right today. Alls assured for you. Bless now. Carry until maid done, almost there. Patients. Carter drawn away. Mention lose hands. Praise upon, above and near. Love listens well.
Good day then, bless you all now.

Interestingly when this was written I lived in Florida but I was raised in the north, NH.  Little did I know at the time what they were insinuating. The reason I asked if I was safe was because three months earlier I was nearly kidnapped and this incident was detailed in this writing. They even give me the name of the man who attacked me, which I did not know since he was never caught. It was suspected to be a hit from my ex husband.

Make shift, no request of other means = It seems to indicate that my escape would prompt all attempts against my safety to stop. The word 'Request' tells me our suspicions may have been accurate. 

Make havoc dominate, bruise unnecessary = I created a scene and the attempt on my life was unnecessary.

Don't look back shining star. Be free from burdens cares = This tells me danger was in the past and not to reflect because I was no longer in danger.

strategy mentioned well when a prophet before, you'll know what is meant by time = My brother was a psychic who I think they refer to as 'prophet'. The reason is because my ex was afraid of my brother and I was safe when he was alive. The kidnapping attempt happened 3 days after my brothers death. Timing was important and it is insinuated it was a strategic move.

Tony will return but fourth in line. Don't wait for bus or round bend, just go where needs be. Lesson casual linger and beat the dusk or mention well told = The man's name given is Tony. I know no one by that name to this day. The actual incident happened at a bus stop around the corner from my house. This describes the area perfectly. Fourth in line indicates he may have been the fourth to seek me out but with the guides mentioning the prophet and timing, my brother may have thwarted the others before his death, but this one nearly succeeded because it happened right after my brothers passing.

Be it not for you though, we assure. In cases like this understood well, pattern is aligned not broken = They assure me this will not happen to me. The 'pattern' must be that we all have one and it can be broken through murder but mine is assured by them to stay aligned. I found this to be an interesting statement. Continuing on a straight path (aligned). 

Important soul journ one like many wise times known assure. = Apparently I have an important soul journey on Earth and this indicates reincarnation many times.

Carry until maid done, almost there. Patients. Carter drawn away = This is uncertain. However looking up the meanings of the word Carry and Maid I understand it could reference my supporting a young virgin, possibly my daughter who was 7 at the time of the event, my ex's child, and the carter is someone pushing a cart. This references for the Carter to abandon the mission. Indicates I will live to see daughter become a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment