July 21, 2016

Asking about my money

July 20, 2016
Oh Lord who I love so much, Jesus, who loves me more may Mason guide me about money....

Oh Child of love and abundance shall grace be upon you. Manage freely way to be at peace. Call upon the most high for assurance, leave all about the way for thee to know. Shadow places worth enough to bare one's way with profit. Share all had without knowing of many kinds of debts one has. Count the blessings understood to do much with lots for your livelihood. Shimmer more so to the talents one has before way clear. Try to need that which is of lesser value than one thinks.
Name one to be precious when they call to assure the best plan. Continue on, so much can come later. Have success and faith for all to see when time arrives with gain. Blessed are you for making ways with sounds silent. Continue for more to come, make homage plentiful soon.
Pleasure to be of kindness and service. Shine the light of love until the next time known.
                                                                       Blessings, Mason

Call upon the most high for assurance, leave all about the way for thee to know = Pray and leave it to God

Share all had without knowing of many kinds of debts one has = Regardless of my own debt's I am to help others financially

Lots = meaning 'a particular group, collection, or set of people or things' They say livelihood and it so happens I am in the home healthcare business. The amount of clients and amount of time spent with them determines my income. They say this job is a blessing. 

Making ways with sounds silent. Continue for more to come, make homage plentiful soon = I don't complain and later there will be a  larger increase in income.

No comments:

Post a Comment