July 20, 2016

July 14, 2016 (First after five years)

July 14, 2016
Oh Lord whom I love, Jesus, who loves me more may I speak with Mason.....

So much to speak of still, for such time passed willingly. Loves notions of us do prevail with sound unlike one's own habitats place in sunlight. Sounds to share. Fears do rush without max, to lead astray. Do well unto others as the proverbs order without a glance to make endeavor to branch outward from a place one longs for. Destiny reached eventually without a branch to hold.
Soon able to see far with no force lean.
Another day comes soon to please without anxious swells. Be of good heart and remain near for us to hold close. Share many days ahead, awake and clear. Love blossoms prevail. Thanks are in order for reuniting self well.
                                                     Good Night, Mason

Such time passed willingly = I stopped writing of my own free will. They acknowledge I chose not to converse.

Fears do rush without max, to lead astray = I was afraid to begin conversing again since so much time passed. They indicate I had a heightened fear (max) and that fear is what leads us astray. Harder to converse accurately with someone who is afraid to allow it! They are right.

Soon able to see with no force lean = Force Lean is a health training program to stay healthier. Obvious indication would be that I would soon see without having to have healthy eyes to see with. I had to get glasses just this year and I can't see crap without them. They indicate this makes no different to the sight they speak of.

Other sentences advise I do well by others and I do not need to find branches to hold to find my destiny or what I long for, it reached out to me (branches) me and I won't need to hold on to it, as we do when we think we might lose something we have. What comes will arrive without my efforts so long as I am treating others well.

Thanks are in order for reuniting self well = They are thanking me for returning to converse with them. It has been years after all!

Love blossoms prevail = Meaning of Blossom...'to develop successfully:flourish'

No comments:

Post a Comment